Vision: Values and Purpose
- Clinical education is a collaborative effort between the clinical and academic communities.
- Clinical education is an equal and essential component to the professional education of physical therapists and physical therapy assistants.
- Successful clinical education is an equally shared responsibility among students, clinical faculty and academic faculty.
- Collaboration among physical therapy educational programs in the Philadelphia area is essential to optimal clinical education outcomes.
- We accept responsibility to conduct our affairs in a collegial manner and with a firm sense of integrity.
- Promote communication and cooperation among the physical therapy educational programs in the Philadelphia area.
- Promote cooperation in clinical education planning, both in the education program and in the clinic.
- Promote clinical faculty development.
- Provide opportunity for development of research efforts in clinical education.
- Serve as a support group for ACCE’s.
- Serve as advocates for clinical education in the physical therapy profession at
the local, regional and national levels.
- Foster the development of new ACCE’s.